Serving Dishes
上菜
Key Sentences(重點句子)
260.Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
這是胡椒洋蔥炒牛肉。
261.And I have ordered another dish—plain fried shrimps.
我還點了另外一道菜——清炒蝦仁。
262.It's coming.
就來了。
263.It's sweet and sour pork.
這是糖醋肉。
264.I'm afraid there is a mistake.I ordered a sweet and sour fish.
恐怕弄錯了,我要的是糖醋魚。
266.Excuse me,sir.I ordered the hairy crab,but you gave me the green crab.
對不起,先生。我點的是毛蟹,而你給我的是青蟹。
267.I'll get you the head-waiter.
我去請主管來。
268.I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
給您上錯了菜,我實在抱歉。
269.I'll change it immediately for you.
我馬上給您換。
270.I'm afraid I don't have enough time to wait for the next crab.
恐怕我沒有足夠的時間等這道菜。
271.I shall ask the Room Service to serve you a snack at9∶30 tonight,and you'll have your favorite hairy crab.
今晚9點我請送餐服務部給您奉送一份夜宵,還有您喜歡吃的毛蟹。
272.And now try the green crab if you don't mind.
您如果不介意的話,不妨嘗嘗這種青蟹。
273.Please take your time and enjoy yourself.
請慢用,祝您用餐滿意。
更多信息請查看生活口語