Bar Services
酒吧服務
Key Sentences(重點句子)
274.An aperitif or some white wine?
一份開胃酒還是一些白葡萄酒?
275.A Sunrise Beer.
一杯日出啤酒。
276.How about our special cocktail?
嘗嘗我們的特制雞尾酒怎么樣?
277.Do you serve soft drinks?
你們有軟飲料嗎?
278.But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?
不過,嘗嘗不含酒精的雞尾酒,怎么樣?
279.It sounds interesting.I'll take that.
很有趣,我就要這個了。
280.Let's try the draught.
讓我們嘗嘗罐裝的吧。
281.What can I make for you tonight?
今晚給您來點兒什么?
282.I'll have a Scotch.
給我來一杯蘇格蘭威士忌。
283.Give me a Chivas Regal.
給我來一杯 Chivas Regal.
284.And how would you like your scotch,straight or on the rock?
您要的蘇格蘭威士忌要放冰塊嗎?
285.Now how much do I owe you?
我該付您多少錢?
286.You can hold the payment of the bill until you decide to leave if you like.
您可以等到要走的時候再付賬。
287.OK,here is 45 yuan,and you can keep the change.
好,給你45元。找的錢你可以留下。
288.That's very kind of you.But there is no tipping in China.
謝謝您的好意,先生。但是在中國不準收小費。
更多信息請查看生活口語