一、邊聽邊學 Listen and Learn
have sth. in mind 考慮到,打算
have been to somewhere 到過某地
window of the world 世界之窗
not yet 還沒有
by the way 順便問一下
show sb. the way 給某人帶路
二、邊聽邊說 Listen and Speak
A: I'd like to go sightseeing now.
我現(xiàn)在想去哪里看看。
B: Do you have anything special in mind?
你有具體打算嗎?
A: I've no idea.
沒有
B: Have you ever been to window of the world?
你去過世界之窗嗎?
A: No,not yet.Let's go.
還沒呢,那我們這就去吧。
Clerk: Your ticket, please.
請出示您的票。
A: Here you are. By the way,where is the evening show?
給你。順便問一下,晚會演出在哪里?
Clerk: I'll show you the way.
我?guī)ァ?/P>
A: Thank you.What time do you open?
多謝。請問你們都什么時間開放?
Clerk: We're open from 8 a.m.to 11 p.m. Have a good time.
從早晨8點到晚上11點。祝您玩的開心。
更多信息請查看生活口語