A Wow! Your fruit looks really fresh! How much are these apples?
哇!你的水果看起來真新鮮!這些蘋果多少錢?
B The apples are 30NT each. How many would you like?
這些蘋果一個三十元。你要幾個?
A Let's see, 30NT is about...almost a dollar US. What?! How about these pineapples?
我算算,三十元等于……快一美元。拜托?!那這些菠蘿呢?
B They're 250NT each, but they're not edible. They're only used for worship.
一個兩百五十。不過不能吃。這只是用來拜拜的。
A Hmm, 250NT is...8 dollars?!! And you can't even eat them? You're crazy!
呣,兩百五十是……八美元?!還不能吃?妳秀逗了.
B Wait! Don't go just yet. These bananas are pretty cheap--only 35NT for this bunch.
等等!先別走。這些香蕉很便宜--這一串只要三十五。
A Now that's more like it! Bananas have lots of potassium, too!
這才象話嘛!香蕉里也有很多鉀!
B They're also good for your digestion! Would you like some kiwis, too?
它們也能幫助消化!你也要買些奇異果嗎?
A Are they from Taiwan?
它們是臺灣產(chǎn)的嗎?
B They're imported from New Zealand. Four for 50NT. Nine for a hundred.
它們是從紐西蘭進口的。四個五十。九個一百。
A OK. I'll take four kiwis.
好,那我買四個奇異果。