A It's very kind of you to come and see us off.
你來給我們送行真是太客氣了。
B My pleasure.What a pity you have to leave so soon!
應(yīng)該的.真遺憾,你們這么快就要走了。
A We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.
本來可以多待幾天的,可惜我明天早上有個會要開,不得不走.謝謝你這幾天的盛情款待。
B You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.
不客氣,也許下次我會去找你們呢。
A My wife and I will look forward to it.
我和我妻子都盼著你來。
B I promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?
那我下次放假一定過去拜訪.對了,你們是兒號航班?
A lt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.
西北航空的302號航班。
B They just announced the boarding call.
剛才廣播里說該登機了。
A Then we've got to get going.
那我們就先進去了。
B OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.
好的,祝你們一路平安,安全抵達。
A Thank you again for all your help.
再次感謝你這段時間的幫忙。
B Bye.
再見!