AWhere shall I register, please?
請問在哪兒掛號?
BHere. Do you have a registration card?
這里,你有掛號卡嗎?
AYes. Here you are.
有,給你。
BPlease register your information here and pay for it. And I’ll make a medical record for you.
請在這兒注冊信息并交費,我要給你寫一份病歷。
AOK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?
好的,我需要付多少錢掛號費?
BPlease pay ten yuan for the registration.
請交10元錢掛號費。
AHere is my money.
給你錢。
BThis is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.
這是你的掛號卡。請不要遺失,每次來時帶著它。
AYes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?
好的,我會帶的。請問到診療室如何走?
BGo down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left turn and it's just there.
沿這條路走到藥房,再向左拐就到了。
更多信息請查看生活口語