口語交際:上不了網我都快瘋了 No internet access is killing me
來源:浙江省教育考試院 閱讀:916 次 日期:2017-11-16 11:42:16
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“口語交際:上不了網我都快瘋了 No internet access is killing me”,方便廣大網友查閱!

R:Can I use your laptop for a while?

能用一下你的筆記本電腦嗎?

A:Sure, go ahead.

當然,用吧.

R:Oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

你的筆記本電腦能無線上網嗎?

A:Yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

能啊,想上網啊,這附近沒有無線熱點.

R:Oh my, no internet access is killing me.

天啊,上不了網我都快瘋了.

A:Can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

你不能等到家了再上網嗎?到家了,你可以用寬帶,用無線,隨便怎樣.

R:No, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

不行,我覺得不舒服.我想查查郵件,上我最喜歡的網站,和朋友們聊聊天.

A:Now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依賴癥了.

R:What does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

什么?我沒病啊.

A:Well, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

"谷歌依賴癥"來自于"混亂"和"谷歌"兩個詞.因為點擊鼠標即可獲得大量的信息,網民非常容易上癮.

R:That's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

沒錯,沒法獲取最近的信息會讓我受不了,都快瘋了.

A:Then, you're probably addicted.

那你八成是上癮了吧.

更多信息請查看口語交際

2025國考·省考課程試聽報名

  • 報班類型
  • 姓名
  • 手機號
  • 驗證碼
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 新媒體/短視頻平臺 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業(yè)和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
聯系電話:0871-65099533/13759567129 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:1093837350(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網