AIsn’t this great? I always wanted to own a farm, live out in the country, grow my own food!
這不是很棒嗎? 我一直想擁有自己的農場,住在農村,種自己的食物。
BThis is very beautiful. Though I have to confess, I don’t know the first thing about farming!
那確實好極了。雖然我必須承認你的主意很不錯,但是我對農場一竅不通。
AThat’s fine! Don’t worry about it!
沒關系,別擔心那個。
BWhat was that?
那是什么?
ARelax, it was just a goat!
放松,那只是頭羊。
BAnd that?
哪個呢?
AIt’s just the cows that are grazing over there. We can milk them later.
牛在那邊吃青草。玩些時候我們得給牛擠奶。
BWhat was that?
哪個是什么?
AHoney, seriously, It’s just a sheep. Relax!
親愛的,那只是一只羊,放松
BRelax, that was just the horses and donkeys that are in the stable.
放松,那些只是馬和毛驢在馬廄中。
AYou know what? I don’t think I can hack it here out in the countryside. I’m going back to the city!
你知道嗎?我認為在農村我無法經營好農場,我要回城里了。
更多信息請查看生活口語